15 Cutting-Edge Presentations From Researchers & Clinicians; 20.75 Category 1 CME Credits Available
The LowCarbUSA® Boca 2020 Metabolic Health Conference will be held January 17-19, 2020 at the beautiful Boca Raton Marriott Hotel. The conference provides an excellent opportunity for medical professionals to learn from leading researchers and clinicians. Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits are available and can be used by physicians and all allied healthcare professionals, including dietitians and nutritionists.
The conference features an unprecedented lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and many other chronic diseases. A full array of topics will be covered including exercise, diabetes, heart health, mental health, and food addiction..
Confirmed speakers include Robert Cywes, MD, PhD; Adele Hite; Ben Bocchicchio, PhD; Christopher Palmer, MD; Antonio Martinez II; Bret Scher, MD, FACC; Franziska Spritzler, RD; Joan Ifland, PhD, MBA; Brian Lenzkes, MD; Ignacio Cuaranta, MD; Tro Kalayjian, MD; Christian Assad, MD; George Stella; Steven Tucker, MD, FACP, FAMS; and Ben Azadi.
This conference is a perfect fit for health care professionals who want to make a bigger impact with better tools; scientists and researchers who want to see the latest studies and results; and keto nutrition enthusiasts, keto coaches, personal trainers, sports enthusiasts, and citizen scientists, or anyone interested in restoring and/or maintaining their health.
The conference features three exciting jam-packed days with global changemakers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.There are 15 cutting-edge presentations scheduled from researchers and clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
There will be two lively evening wine receptions with Dry Farm Wines, following the all-day lectures, with time to mingle with speakers, network, and share each other’s personal journeys and professional ambitions.
The event also features two legendary chef prepared low-carb gourmet dinners, buffet style so you can try it all and sit late into the evening rubbing elbows with all your favorite speakers, and making new friends.
Start your 2020 off right — visit the links below to register or learn more about the LowCarbUSA Boca 2020 Metabolic Health Conference!
REGISTER TODAY: https://www.lowcarbusa.org/low-carb-events/se-2020/registration/
MORE INFORMATION: https://www.lowcarbusa.org/low-carb-events/se-2020/
The LowCarbUSA® Boca 2020 Metabolic Health Conference Includes:
- 3 exciting jam-packed days with global changemakers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 15 cutting edge presentations from researchers and clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
- 20.75 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners.
- Bonus breakout talks with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community.
- 2 lively evening wine receptions with Dry Farm Wines following the all-day lectures. A time to mingle with speakers, network, and share each other’s personal journeys and professional ambitions.
- 2 legendary chef prepared low carb gourmet dinners, buffet style so you can try it all and sit late into the evening rubbing elbows with all your favorite speaker, and making new friends.
- Ample quality Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- The always spectacular, thought provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
- Check out the latest organizations in support of your low carb practice and lifestyle. Taste samples of low carb products and get your blood ketones and glucose tested all weekend long with Keto-Mojo.
- Each attendee is entered into the LowCarbUSA raffle, which includes products from each exhibitor and a chance to win tickets for upcoming LowCarbUSA conferences.