The upcoming LowCarbUSA® 2021 Virtual Boca Conference has recently added several more incredible presenters to the powerhouse lineup, and the virtual nature of this event means that, much like the hugely successful Virtual San Diego Conference this past August, low-carb/keto adopters from around the world will be able to easily (and affordably) be able to attend.
The event is scheduled to take place January 15-17, which may feel like a long way off, but it will be here before you know it.
In order to encourage as many people to attend as possible, LowCarbUSA® is offering special reduced priced tickets through the end of October. Just use coupon code EarlyBirdBoca to SAVE $30 per person when you register for the Virtual Boca Conference by Saturday, October 31.
With the COVID-19 situation still affecting events across the United States well into next year, we are definitely going virtual for 2021, with contracts for 2022 signed for live events,
The following presenters are already confirmed, making the Boca Conference a can’t miss event:
- Robert Cywes, MD, PhD
- Brian Lenzkes, MD
- Tro Kalayjian, MD
- Gary Fettke, MB, BS, FRACS, FAOrthA
- Belinda Fettke
- Jen Unwin. BSc, MSc, DPsy, C Psychol, FBPsS
- David Unwin MD, FRCGP
- Ben Bikman
- Amber O’Hearn
- Ben Bocchicchio, PhD
- Adele Hite, PhD
- Mark Cucuzzella, MD, FAAFP
- David Diamond, PhD
- Ben Bikman, PhD
- Ignacio Cuaranta, MD
- Vyvyane Loh, MD
- Joan Ifland, PhD, MBA
We are in the process of adding more, and already have a long list of other tremendous speakers currently listed as ‘tentative’. We will keep you updated as we continue to lock in presenters:
The Virtual Boca Conference will address obesity and metabolic health with diet and lifestyle.
Register for this incredible virtual conference and learn from an unprecedented lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes and many other chronic diseases. A full array of topics will be covered including exercise, diabetes, heart health, mental health and food addiction.
This Incredible virtual conference Includes:
- 3 exciting jam-packed days with global changemakers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 16 cutting edge presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
- 22.5 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Bonus breakout talks with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community.
- Ample quality Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- The always spectacular, thought provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
This event will be streamed live, as was the hugely successful San Diego that was held this past August.