Dedicating First Day to Type 1 Diabetes Discussions
Why Should You Attend?
Learn from world-renowned experts regarding:
- The overwhelming evidence supporting carbohydrate reduction as a therapeutic intervention.
- The use of Carbohydrate Reduction in addressing, and even reversing, type 2 diabetes, fatty liver, PCOS, CVD, epilepsy, TBI, Alzheimer's neurological pathologies, mental health conditions and much more!
- Stabilizing blood sugar & reducing the risk of complications in type 1 diabetes.
- Effective strategies for treating obesity& achieving sustainable weight loss.
- The impact of insulin resistance & inflammation on chronic illness.
- Improvement of health & education worldwide - addressing nutritional policies & clinical guidelines and establishing Standard of Care with respect to Therapeutic Carbohydrate Reduction.
- Emerging and historical research, clinical outcomes, benefits of ketogenic and metabolic therapies.
- Clinicians significant successes with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to sustained weight loss and improved metabolic health.
About This Conference
- Open to the public as well as practitioners.
- In-Person AND Livestream options with event videos available afterwards to all.
- Awesome Low Carb dinners each night, included with your registration.
- Ample LIVE Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- 20.75 Prescribed Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Additional bonus breakout talks and Q&As with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community. There will be a chance here to interact with our sponsors.
- The always compelling and thought provoking Final Panel is a can't miss Sunday afternoon.
- Health and Wellness Coaches, Personal Trainers, Sports Enthusiasts, and Citizen Scientists all welcome.