Navigating the holidays on a ketogenic lifestyle often brings up the question of alcohol, specifically the high carb and sugar content that can derail your diet, and cause a horrible hangover. But, what if you could enjoy a few glasses of wine with less negative side effects? 

Dry Farm Wines offers a solution: organic, ketogenic, Natural Wines that taste delicious! 

What do they mean by “Natural Wine”?

“Natural wine” is a term that refers to a particular style of winemaking that involves minimal intervention in the vineyard and cellar.

  • Irrigation free, leaving the roots to forge deep into the earth.
  • It’s produced using these organic or biodynamically grown grapes
  • and typically involves spontaneous fermentation without adding or removing anything during the winemaking process.

The resulting wine is often considered more “natural” because it’s made with minimal additives or technological manipulation.

It’s astonishing to learn that a mere 5% of vineyards globally are organic, leaving a staggering 95% utilizing pesticides and harmful chemicals in their farming practices.

The parallels between the wine and food industries over the past four decades are concerning, with both dominated by large corporations focused on scaling up and maximizing yields for profit. 

Almost 60% of wine produced in the USA comes from just three major companies, and the top 25 companies account for nearly 90% of the production.

These companies often resort to chemical farming and use an alarming array of up to 76 additives in the winemaking process permitted in the USA. 

A quick internet search reveals unsettling details about these additives, used to manipulate the color, flavor, and more.

Here’s why Dry Farm Wines are a great fit for your low carb holiday celebrations:

  • Sugar-Free: Each wine is lab-tested to ensure it contains less than 0.15g per glass, naturally occurring with no sugar added.
  • Low Carb: Ideal for your ketogenic lifestyle, allowing you to stay true to your nutritional goals.
  • Low in Sulfites.
  • Additive Free: Pure, lab tested wines with no added artificial colors, chemicals, or preservatives for a healthier drinking experience.
  • Organic Farming: Sourced from vineyards that practice dry farming and use old-growth vines for superior quality.
  • Finding organic, additive free wine is quite a luxury. 
  • Grown by Family Farms they know and trust
  • Delicious… in a way that commercial wine isn’t (it’s the first thing you notice)  pure, natural, and alive.
  • Lower Alcohol Content: Expertly selected to ensure a more moderate alcohol level, under 12.5%, while still providing a satisfying wine experience.
  • Mycotoxin-Free: Rigorously tested to meet the strictest EU standards for mycotoxins, ensuring purity and safety.
  • Resulting in Less side effects: From our experiences, and the experiences of so many who have enjoyed the wines at our many conferences over the last 8 years, these wines leave most people free from the unpleasant effects typically associated with wine consumption.

These wines are not only the only wines served at all the LowCarbUSA® Symposium for Metabolic Health conferences, they’re also endorsed and tested by many in our community – like Dr. Dom D’Agostino, Dr. Nasha Winters, Dr. Michael Eades, and many more.

If you’re going to indulge in some wine this holiday season – and many of us will – do it armed with information, and with the healthiest low carb wine available. 

They even have one time purchase gifting options this time of year here

Or if you prefer the convenience of regular shipments (and a 25% price courtesy), learn more about their Membership here. Their wine club is so much more than an ordinary shipment program — it’s a community of health-conscious people who care about what they put into their bodies, like you, and they care about the earth.  As a token of our partnership with Dry Farm Wines, you’ll get an extra bottle with your first order for just a penny. 

Cheers this holiday season!

P.S. Every order supports us too,  we thank you in advance when choosing the healthiest option with our friends at Dry Farm Wines. And we’ll see them at our next event!


Share this article

« Return

Sponsors & Supporters