Right upon graduating from Kasr Al-Ainy faculty of medicine at Cairo university in Egypt, and finishing her masters degrees at clinical oncology, Dr. Wafaa Abdel-Hadi fulfilled her life-long dream of treating people by researching and implementing a combination of conventional and unorthodox scientifically validated practices to enhance the outcomes and quality of life of her patients.
Dedicating First Day to Cancer Discussions
Our expert speakers will present and participate in panels related to cancer development and treatment.
- Dominic D’Agostino, PhD: Researcher and professor specializing in molecular pharmacology, physiology and metabolic-based therapies.
- Miriam Kalamian, EdM, MS, CNS: Nutrition consultant and educator, with a personal experience involving her son's brain tumor.
- Matthew Phillips, FRACP: Clinical and research neurologist exploring metabolic strategies for various conditions.
- Anthony Chaffee, MD: Medical doctor and neurosurgical resident researching the role of nutrition in chronic diseases and cancer.
- Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO: Global healthcare authority and best-selling author in integrative cancer care.
- Brad & Maggie Jones: Producers and directors of the documentary series CANCE(R)EVOLUTION, sharing evidence-based treatments for cancer.
Why You Should Attend
- The impact of insulin resistance, hyperinsulinemia & inflammation on chronic illness.
- The overwhelming evidence supporting carbohydrate reduction as a therapeutic intervention.
- The use of Carbohydrate Reduction in addressing, and even reversing, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, fatty liver, PCOS, CVD, epilepsy, TBI, Alzheimer's, neurological pathologies, mental health conditions and much more!
- Stabilizing blood sugar & reducing the risk of complications in type 1 diabetes.
- Effective strategies for treating obesity& achieving sustainable weight loss.
- Improvement of health & education worldwide - addressing nutritional policies & clinical guidelines and establishing Standard of Care with respect to Therapeutic Carbohydrate Reduction.
- Emerging and historical research, clinical outcomes, benefits of ketogenic and metabolic therapies.
- Clinicians significant successes with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to sustained weight loss and improved metabolic health.
About This Conference
- Open to the public as well as practitioners.
- In-Person AND Livestream options with event videos available afterwards to all.
- Option to attend outstanding VIP low carb dinners each night.
- Ample LIVE Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- 26.5 Prescribed Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Additional bonus breakout talks and Q&As with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community. There will be a chance here to interact with our sponsors.
- The always compelling and thought provoking Final Panel is a can't miss Sunday afternoon.
- Health and Wellness Coaches, Personal Trainers, Sports Enthusiasts, and Citizen Scientists all welcome.