Addressing obesity and metabolic health with diet and lifestyle. Come and learn from an unprecedented lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and many other chronic diseases. A full array of topics will be covered including exercise, diabetes, heart health, mental health and food addiction.
This Incredible Conference Includes
- 3 exciting jam packed days with global changemakers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 15 cutting edge presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
- 20.75 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Bonus breakout talks with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community.
- 2 lively evening wine receptions with Dry Farm Wines following the all-day Lectures. A time to mingle with speakers, network, and share each other’s personal journeys and professional ambitions.
- 2 legendary chef prepared low carb gourmet dinners, buffet style so you can try it all and sit late into the evening rubbing elbows with all your favorite speaker, and making new friends.
- Ample quality Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- The always spectacular, thought provoking Final Panel is a can't miss Sunday afternoon.
- Check out the latest organizations in support of your low carb practice and lifestyle. Taste samples of low carb products and get your blood ketones and glucose tested all weekend long with Keto-Mojo.
- Each attendee is entered into the LowCarbUSA raffle, which includes products from each exhibitor and a chance to win tickets for upcoming LowCarbUSA conferences.
Highlights From SD 2019
Highlights from SD 2018
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in restoring and/or maintaining their health.
- The health care professional who wants to make a bigger impact with better tools.
- Scientists and researchers who want to see the latest studies and results
- Keto Nutrition Enthusiasts, Keto Coaches, Personal Trainers, Sports Enthusiasts, and Citizen Scientists.